- Peter J. McDonalda, Agata M. Gajewicz-Jaromina, Ors Istoka, Magdalena Janota, Anastasiia Nagmutdinova, Chris Cirel, Experiences of implementing spatially resolved magnetic resonance for the characterisation of water sorption transport in cement based materials gained from the ERICA project: a guide to good practice, NMR good practice guide 7th January, 2022
- Maya Harris, Grace Simpson, Karen Scrivener, Paul Bowen, A method for the reliable and reproducible precipitation of phase pure high Ca/Si ratio (>1.5) synthetic calcium silicate hydrates (CSH),
Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 151, 2022, 106623, ISSN 0008-8846,
- Role of cavitation in drying cementitious materials. Monisha Rastogi, Arnaud Muller, Mohsen Ben Haha, Karen Scrivener. arXiv:2101.02433 (cond-mat.soft), Jan. 2021.
- The Atomic-Level Structure of Cementitious Calcium Aluminate Silicate Hydrate. Aslam Kunhi Mohamed, P Moutzouri, P Berruyer, BJ Walder, J Siramanont, M Harris, M Negroni, SC Galmarini, SC Parker, K Scrivener, L Emsley, P Bowen. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2020, 142, 11060−11071, 2020, 10.1021/jacs.0c02988
- Lattice Boltzmann computational code for modelling of water sorption and transport in cement hydrates with dynamic microstructure, McDonald, Peter, Borg, Miryea Nicole, Supervisor: Faux, David, Software published on Zenodo
- Sorption, anomalous water transport and dynamic porosity in cement paste: A spatially localised 1H NMR relaxation study and a proposed mechanism,Peter J. McDonald, Ors Istok, Magdalena Janota, Agata M.Gajewicz-Jaromin, David A.Faux, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 133, July 2020
- Advances in the Interpretation of Frequency-Dependent Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Measurements from Porous Material, David Faux, Rémi Kogon, Villiam Bortolotti, Peter McDonald, Molecules 2019, 24(20), 3688